Search Jobs

Calix Hiring 2026 | Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Calix Hiring 2026 | Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Application Link

Apply Here:

https://calix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ExternalInternational/job/Bangalore/Site-Reliability-Engineer_R-11783-1?source=LinkedIn


Calix Hiring – Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE I) Opportunity

Calix is hiring for the position of Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE I). This is an excellent opportunity for freshers and entry-level candidates who are interested in cloud technologies, DevOps, automation, Linux systems, networking, and site reliability engineering.

Selected candidates will work with engineering teams to maintain reliable systems, automate processes, monitor applications, and support cloud-based infrastructure.


About Calix

Calix is a technology company that provides cloud and software solutions to broadband service providers. The company helps organizations deliver secure, scalable, and innovative digital experiences through modern cloud platforms.


Job Details

Company Name: Calix

Position: Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE I)

Job Type: Full-Time

Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Hybrid – Office Visit 20 Days per Quarter)

Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Relevant Technical Background

Experience: Freshers / Entry-Level Candidates Eligible

Salary: As per Company Standards


Eligibility Criteria

  • Bachelor’s Degree or relevant technical background.
  • Freshers and entry-level candidates can apply.
  • Knowledge of Linux systems and networking concepts.
  • Understanding of Kubernetes, Git, and CI/CD practices.
  • Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Bash, or Go.
  • Interest in cloud platforms and reliability engineering.

Job Description

Calix is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer I to join its engineering team. The role involves monitoring systems, improving reliability, automating operational tasks, supporting cloud infrastructure, and ensuring high availability of applications and services.


Key Responsibilities

  • Monitor and maintain reliable software systems.
  • Support cloud infrastructure and production environments.
  • Automate repetitive operational tasks using scripts.
  • Work with Linux-based systems and networking tools.
  • Manage deployments using CI/CD practices.
  • Support containerized applications using Kubernetes.
  • Analyze system issues and perform troubleshooting.
  • Use observability tools for monitoring and performance analysis.

Key Skills Required

  • Linux Administration
  • Networking Concepts
  • Kubernetes
  • Git
  • CI/CD
  • Python Scripting
  • Bash Scripting
  • Go Programming
  • Cloud Platforms
  • Observability Tools
  • DevOps Concepts
  • Problem-Solving Skills

Preferred Skills

  • Knowledge of AWS, Azure, or other cloud platforms.
  • Understanding of Docker and container technologies.
  • Experience with automation projects.
  • Basic knowledge of monitoring and logging tools.
  • Ability to work in a collaborative engineering environment.

Selection Process

  1. Online Application
  2. Resume Screening
  3. Technical Assessment
  4. Technical Interview
  5. HR Discussion
  6. Final Selection

Why Apply?

  • Excellent opportunity to start a DevOps and SRE career.
  • Work with cloud-based technologies.
  • Gain experience in automation and infrastructure management.
  • Learn from experienced engineering teams.
  • Build skills in modern reliability engineering practices.

Who Should Apply?

  • Fresh graduates interested in DevOps and Cloud roles.
  • Candidates with Linux and scripting knowledge.
  • Students interested in Site Reliability Engineering.
  • Applicants looking for entry-level IT jobs in Bangalore.
  • Technology enthusiasts interested in cloud infrastructure.

How to Apply?

Interested candidates can apply through the official Calix careers portal using the application link provided above.


Connect With Hima_Hire

WhatsApp Channel

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbAvE9ZAInPhNyWfxo2x

Telegram Channel

https://t.me/hima_hires

Instagram

https://instagram.com/hima_hire

LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/himashalini

Pinterest

https://pin.it/1428adlRK

YouTube

https://youtube.com/@MajjigaHimashalini2230

Email

himahire2230@gmail.com


Disclaimer

The recruitment details are based on the provided job information. Candidates should verify the latest eligibility criteria and application details before applying.


Keywords

Calix Hiring 2026, Site Reliability Engineer Jobs, SRE Engineer Jobs, DevOps Jobs 2026, Cloud Engineer Jobs, Freshers IT Jobs, Kubernetes Jobs, Linux Engineer Jobs, Bangalore Hybrid Jobs, CI/CD Jobs, Software Engineer Jobs India, Hima_Hire Jobs


SEO Title

Calix Hiring 2026 | Site Reliability Engineer I (SRE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Meta Description

Calix Hiring 2026 for Site Reliability Engineer I role in Bangalore. Freshers with Linux, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD, Python, Cloud, and DevOps knowledge can apply now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌟 Featured Job

HPE Hiring 2026 | WLAN Engineer | India | 0–2 Years | Apply Now

HPE Hiring 2026 | WLAN Engineer | India | 0–2 Years | Apply Now Application Link Apply Here Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Hiring 202...

Latest Job Updates