Search Jobs

Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Application Link

Apply Here:

https://www.amazon.jobs/en-gb/jobs/10454435/software-dev-engineer-i-amazon-university-talent-acquisition


Amazon Hiring – Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) Opportunity

Amazon is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) – Amazon University Talent Acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates who are interested in software development, scalable systems, cloud technologies, and building customer-focused solutions.

Selected candidates will work with Amazon engineering teams to design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality software applications while gaining experience in large-scale technology environments.


About Amazon

Amazon is a global technology company focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital services, artificial intelligence, and innovative software solutions. Amazon engineers build scalable products and services used by millions of customers worldwide.


Job Details

Company Name: Amazon

Position: Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) – Amazon University Talent Acquisition

Job Type: Full-Time

Location: Karnataka, India

Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Related Field

Experience: Freshers (2025 & 2026 Graduates Eligible)

Salary: As per Company Standards


Eligibility Criteria

  • Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical fields.
  • Freshers from 2025 and 2026 graduating batches are eligible.
  • Strong foundation in programming and computer science concepts.
  • Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
  • Ability to work in a collaborative engineering environment.

Job Description

Amazon is looking for talented Software Development Engineer I candidates to join its engineering teams. The role involves designing and developing software solutions, writing efficient code, solving complex technical problems, and contributing to scalable applications and services.


Key Responsibilities

  • Design, develop, and maintain scalable software applications.
  • Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
  • Work with engineering teams to build customer-focused solutions.
  • Participate in software design, coding, testing, and deployment activities.
  • Debug and resolve technical issues.
  • Develop solutions using modern software engineering practices.
  • Collaborate with team members during development cycles.
  • Continuously improve software quality and performance.

Key Skills Required

  • Programming Languages (Java / Python / C++ / Others)
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs)
  • Software Development Fundamentals
  • Problem Solving
  • Database Concepts
  • Debugging Skills
  • Computer Science Fundamentals
  • Communication Skills
  • Team Collaboration

Preferred Skills

  • Knowledge of cloud technologies.
  • Understanding of distributed systems.
  • Experience with software development projects.
  • Competitive programming experience is an advantage.
  • Ability to learn new technologies quickly.

Selection Process

  1. Online Application
  2. Resume Screening
  3. Online Coding Assessment
  4. Technical Interviews
  5. Bar Raiser Interview
  6. HR Discussion
  7. Final Selection

Why Apply?

  • Opportunity to start a software engineering career at Amazon.
  • Work on large-scale technology products and services.
  • Learn from experienced engineers.
  • Gain exposure to modern software development practices.
  • Build a strong career in technology.

Who Should Apply?

  • 2025 and 2026 graduates.
  • Computer Science and Computer Engineering graduates.
  • Freshers interested in Software Development Engineer roles.
  • Candidates with strong programming and problem-solving skills.

How to Apply?

Interested candidates can apply through the official Amazon Jobs portal using the application link provided above.


Connect With Hima_Hire

WhatsApp Channel

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbAvE9ZAInPhNyWfxo2x

Telegram Channel

https://t.me/hima_hires

Instagram

https://instagram.com/hima_hire

LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/himashalini

Pinterest

https://pin.it/1428adlRK

YouTube

https://youtube.com/@MajjigaHimashalini2230

Email

himahire2230@gmail.com


Disclaimer

The recruitment details are based on the provided job information. Candidates should verify the latest eligibility criteria, job requirements, and application details from the official Amazon Jobs portal before applying.


Keywords

Amazon Hiring 2026, Amazon SDE I Jobs, Software Development Engineer Jobs, Amazon Freshers Hiring, Amazon University Talent Acquisition, SDE Jobs for Freshers, Software Engineer Jobs India, Computer Science Jobs, Karnataka IT Jobs, 2026 Graduate Jobs, Tech Jobs India, Hima_Hire Jobs


SEO Title

Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Meta Description

Amazon Hiring 2026 for Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) role in Karnataka. Freshers and 2025 & 2026 graduates with Computer Science degrees can apply for Amazon SDE jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌟 Featured Job

HPE Hiring 2026 | WLAN Engineer | India | 0–2 Years | Apply Now

HPE Hiring 2026 | WLAN Engineer | India | 0–2 Years | Apply Now Application Link Apply Here Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Hiring 202...

Latest Job Updates