Nike Hiring 2026 | Software Engineer I, ITC | Freshers Apply Now
Nike Hiring 2026 | Software Engineer I, ITC | Freshers Apply Now
Application Link
Apply Here:
https://careers.nike.com/software-engineer-i-itc/job/R-88528
Nike Hiring – Software Engineer I, ITC Opportunity
Nike is hiring for the position of Software Engineer I, ITC. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers and early-career software developers who are interested in software engineering, application development, technology solutions, and building scalable digital products.
Selected candidates will work with Nike technology teams to design, develop, test, and maintain software solutions while gaining experience with modern engineering practices.
About Nike
Nike is a global sportswear and technology-driven company that creates innovative products and digital experiences for customers worldwide. Nike uses advanced technology solutions to support its business operations and consumer platforms.
Job Details
Company Name: Nike
Position: Software Engineer I, ITC
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or Equivalent Experience
Experience: 0–2 Years (Freshers Eligible)
Salary: Best in Industry (Not Disclosed)
Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Freshers and candidates with 0–2 years of experience can apply.
- Strong interest in software development and engineering.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Description
Nike is looking for a Software Engineer I to join its ITC technology team. The role involves developing software applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams, solving technical problems, and delivering high-quality technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications.
- Write clean, scalable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and business teams.
- Debug and resolve software issues.
- Participate in code reviews and technical discussions.
- Improve application performance and reliability.
- Follow software development best practices.
Key Skills Required
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Software Development
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Database Concepts
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Debugging Skills
- Communication Skills
Preferred Skills
- Knowledge of Java, Python, JavaScript, or similar programming languages.
- Experience with web technologies and APIs.
- Understanding of cloud technologies is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices.
- Experience with software development projects.
Selection Process
- Online Application
- Resume Screening
- Technical Assessment
- Coding Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Final Selection
Why Apply?
- Opportunity to work with a globally recognized brand.
- Build software engineering experience.
- Work on innovative technology solutions.
- Learn from experienced engineering teams.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
Who Should Apply?
- Computer Science graduates.
- Engineering graduates.
- Information Systems graduates.
- Freshers interested in software engineering roles.
- Candidates with up to 2 years of experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the official Nike careers portal using the application link provided above.
Connect With Hima_Hire
WhatsApp Channel
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbAvE9ZAInPhNyWfxo2x
Telegram Channel
https://instagram.com/hima_hire
https://www.linkedin.com/in/himashalini
YouTube
https://youtube.com/@MajjigaHimashalini2230
Disclaimer
The recruitment details are based on the provided job information. Candidates should verify the latest eligibility criteria and application details before applying.
Keywords
Nike Hiring 2026, Nike Software Engineer Jobs, Software Engineer I ITC Jobs, Freshers Software Jobs, Bengaluru IT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs India, Developer Jobs For Freshers, IT Jobs 2026, Hima_Hire Jobs
SEO Title: Nike Hiring 2026 | Software Engineer I ITC | Freshers Apply Now
Meta Description: Nike Hiring 2026 for Software Engineer I, ITC role in Bengaluru. Freshers and candidates with 0–2 years experience with Computer Science or Engineering degrees can apply.

Comments
Post a Comment