Hevo Data Hiring 2026 | SDE I (Software Development Engineer I) – Backend | Freshers Apply Now
Hevo Data Hiring 2026 | SDE I (Software Development Engineer I) – Backend | Freshers Apply Now
Application Link
Apply Here:
https://jobs.lever.co/hevodata/6cbbe304-e065-4711-bf3e-756795d2bc2a
Hevo Data Hiring – SDE I (Software Development Engineer I) – Backend Opportunity
Hevo Data is hiring for the position of SDE I (Software Development Engineer I) – Backend. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers and early-career software engineers who are interested in backend development, data engineering, software systems, and scalable applications.
Selected candidates will work with engineering teams to design, develop, and maintain backend systems, build reliable software solutions, and gain hands-on experience in real-world product development.
About Hevo Data
Hevo Data is a technology company that provides automated data integration solutions, helping organizations move and manage data efficiently. The company builds modern data platforms that enable businesses to make data-driven decisions.
Job Details
Company Name: Hevo Data
Position: SDE I (Software Development Engineer I) – Backend
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bangalore, India
Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent degree from a reputed college
Experience: Freshers / 0–1 Years Experience
Preferred Experience: Internship experience in software development, integrations, or data tools is preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Freshers and candidates with 0–1 years of experience can apply.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in backend development and software engineering.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
Job Description
Hevo Data is looking for talented Software Development Engineers to join its backend engineering team. The selected candidates will be responsible for developing scalable backend services, solving complex engineering problems, and contributing to the company's data integration platform.
Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and maintain backend applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and scalable code.
- Build and improve software components and services.
- Work on data integrations and backend systems.
- Debug and resolve software issues.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams.
- Participate in code reviews and technical discussions.
- Improve application performance and reliability.
Key Skills Required
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Backend Development Fundamentals.
- Database Concepts.
- API Development.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Software Development Lifecycle.
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Skills.
Preferred Skills
- Internship experience in software development.
- Experience with data tools or integrations.
- Knowledge of backend programming languages.
- Understanding of cloud technologies is an advantage.
- Ability to learn and work with new technologies.
Selection Process
- Online Application
- Resume Screening
- Coding Assessment
- Technical Interview
- Engineering Discussion
- HR Discussion
- Final Selection
Why Apply?
- Great opportunity for freshers to start a backend engineering career.
- Work on real-world data technology products.
- Gain experience in scalable software systems.
- Learn from experienced engineering professionals.
- Build strong backend development skills.
Who Should Apply?
- 2025 and 2026 graduates.
- Computer Science and Engineering graduates.
- Freshers interested in Software Development roles.
- Candidates with strong coding skills.
- Aspiring backend developers.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the official Hevo Data careers portal using the application link provided above.
Connect With Hima_Hire
WhatsApp Channel
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbAvE9ZAInPhNyWfxo2x
Telegram Channel
https://instagram.com/hima_hire
https://www.linkedin.com/in/himashalini
YouTube
https://youtube.com/@MajjigaHimashalini2230
Disclaimer
The recruitment details are based on the provided job information. Candidates should verify the latest eligibility criteria and application details before applying.
Keywords
Hevo Data Hiring 2026, SDE I Jobs, Software Development Engineer Jobs, Backend Developer Jobs, Bangalore Software Jobs, Freshers Software Engineer Jobs, B.Tech CSE Jobs, Backend Engineering Jobs India, Data Engineering Jobs, IT Jobs for Freshers, Hima_Hire Jobs
SEO Title
Hevo Data Hiring 2026 | SDE I Backend Developer | Freshers Apply Now
Meta Description
Hevo Data Hiring 2026 for SDE I Software Development Engineer I Backend role in Bangalore. Freshers and 0–1 year experienced B.Tech Computer Science graduates can apply for backend developer jobs.

Comments
Post a Comment