Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now
Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now
Application Link
Apply Here:
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2026 – Software Development Engineer I Opportunity
Amazon is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) – Amazon University Talent Acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers and recent graduates who are interested in software development, coding, system design, cloud technologies, and large-scale engineering solutions.
Selected candidates will work with Amazon engineering teams to design, develop, test, and maintain scalable software systems used by millions of customers worldwide.
About Amazon
Amazon is one of the world's leading technology companies, providing services across e-commerce, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, digital streaming, and software solutions. Amazon engineers build innovative products and highly scalable systems that impact customers globally.
Job Details
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) – Amazon University Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full-Time | Software Development Role
Location: Karnataka, India
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
Experience: Freshers (2025 & 2026 Graduates Eligible)
Salary: Not Disclosed (As per Amazon standards)
Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- 2025 and 2026 graduates are eligible.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of software development principles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced engineering environment.
Job Description
Amazon is looking for Software Development Engineer I candidates to build reliable and scalable software solutions. The role involves designing software components, writing high-quality code, solving complex technical problems, and collaborating with engineers to deliver customer-focused products.
Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications.
- Write high-quality, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Work with engineering teams to build scalable solutions.
- Analyze requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Debug and resolve software issues.
- Participate in code reviews and improve software quality.
- Develop solutions using modern software engineering practices.
- Collaborate with product managers and other engineering teams.
- Deliver reliable software solutions for Amazon customers.
Key Skills Required
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs).
- Programming Languages such as Java, C++, Python, or similar.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Debugging and Testing.
- Database Concepts.
- Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Good Communication Skills.
Preferred Skills
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Experience with software development projects.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Competitive programming experience is an advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Selection Process
- Online Application
- Resume Screening
- Online Coding Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- Bar Raiser Interview
- HR Discussion
- Final Selection
Why Apply?
- Opportunity to start a software engineering career at Amazon.
- Work on large-scale technology products.
- Learn from world-class engineering teams.
- Gain experience in cloud, distributed systems, and software development.
- Build a strong foundation for a technology career.
Who Should Apply?
- 2025 and 2026 Computer Science graduates.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates in technical fields.
- Freshers interested in Software Development Engineer roles.
- Candidates with strong coding and problem-solving skills.
- Students looking for Amazon fresher opportunities.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the official Amazon Jobs portal using the application link provided above.
Connect With Hima_Hire
WhatsApp Channel
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbAvE9ZAInPhNyWfxo2x
Telegram Channel
https://instagram.com/hima_hire
https://www.linkedin.com/in/himashalini
YouTube
https://youtube.com/@MajjigaHimashalini2230
Disclaimer
The recruitment details are based on the provided job information. Candidates should verify the latest eligibility criteria and application details before applying.
Keywords
Amazon Hiring 2026, Amazon SDE I Jobs, Software Development Engineer Jobs, Amazon Freshers Jobs, Amazon Off Campus Drive 2026, Software Engineer Jobs India, Coding Jobs for Freshers, B.Tech Jobs 2026, Karnataka IT Jobs, Hima_Hire Jobs
SEO Title
Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now
Meta Description
Amazon Hiring 2026 for Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) role in Karnataka. Freshers and 2025, 2026 graduates can apply for software development and coding jobs.

Comments
Post a Comment