Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Application Link

Apply Here:

https://www.amazon.jobs/en-gb/jobs/10454435/software-dev-engineer-i-amazon-university-talent-acquisition




Amazon Hiring – Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) Opportunity

Amazon is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) under Amazon University Talent Acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers and 2025 & 2026 graduates who are interested in building a career in software development, programming, and cloud technologies.

Selected candidates will work with Amazon engineering teams to design, develop, test, and deliver scalable software solutions used by millions of customers worldwide.


About Amazon

Amazon is one of the world's leading technology companies, providing e-commerce, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and digital services globally.


Job Details

Company Name: Amazon

Position: Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) – Amazon University Talent Acquisition

Job Type: Full-Time | Software Development Role

Location: Karnataka, India

Qualification: Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields

Experience: Freshers (2025 & 2026 Graduates Eligible)

Salary: Not Disclosed (As per Amazon standards)


Eligibility Criteria

  • Freshers from 2025 and 2026 graduating batches can apply.
  • Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
  • Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
  • Understanding of software development concepts.
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment.

Job Description

Amazon is looking for talented Software Development Engineer I candidates to join its engineering teams. The role involves designing software solutions, writing efficient code, developing scalable applications, and collaborating with teams to solve complex technical challenges.


Key Responsibilities

  • Design, develop, and maintain high-quality software applications.
  • Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
  • Work with engineers to build scalable systems.
  • Perform software testing and debugging.
  • Participate in code reviews and technical discussions.
  • Analyze and solve complex programming problems.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
  • Follow software development best practices.

Key Skills Required

  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
  • Java / Python / C++ Programming
  • Software Development Fundamentals
  • Problem-Solving Skills
  • Database Concepts
  • Computer Science Fundamentals
  • Debugging Skills
  • Communication Skills

Preferred Skills

  • Knowledge of cloud technologies.
  • Experience with software development projects.
  • Understanding of distributed systems.
  • Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
  • Strong analytical thinking skills.

Selection Process

  1. Online Application
  2. Resume Screening
  3. Online Assessment
  4. Technical Interviews
  5. Leadership Principles Interview
  6. Final Selection

Why Apply?

  • Opportunity to start a software engineering career at Amazon.
  • Work on large-scale technology products.
  • Learn from experienced engineering teams.
  • Gain industry-level software development experience.
  • Build skills in modern technologies.

Who Should Apply?

  • 2025 and 2026 graduates.
  • Computer Science and Computer Engineering graduates.
  • Freshers interested in Software Development Engineer roles.
  • Candidates with strong coding and problem-solving skills.
  • Applicants looking for SDE opportunities in India.

How to Apply?

Interested candidates can apply through the official Amazon careers portal using the application link provided above.


Connect With Hima_Hire

WhatsApp Channel

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbAvE9ZAInPhNyWfxo2x

Telegram Channel

https://t.me/hima_hires

Instagram

https://instagram.com/hima_hire

LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/himashalini

Pinterest

https://pin.it/1428adlRK

YouTube

https://youtube.com/@MajjigaHimashalini2230

Email

himahire2230@gmail.com


Disclaimer

The recruitment details are based on the provided job information. Candidates should verify the latest eligibility criteria and application details on the official company website before applying.


Keywords

Amazon Hiring 2026, Amazon SDE 1 Jobs, Software Development Engineer Jobs, Amazon Freshers Jobs, Amazon University Talent Acquisition, Software Engineer Jobs India, Coding Jobs For Freshers, B.Tech CSE Jobs 2026, IT Jobs Karnataka, Hima_Hire Jobs


SEO Title

Amazon Hiring 2026 | Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) | Freshers Apply Now

Meta Description

Amazon Hiring 2026 for Software Development Engineer I (SDE I) role under University Talent Acquisition. Freshers and 2025 & 2026 Computer Science graduates can apply for software engineering jobs in Karnataka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carelon Global Solutions Hiring Associate Software Engineer 2026 | Freshers Eligible | Apply Now

Emerson Off Campus Hiring 2026 | Financial Analyst | Freshers | Apply Now

OpSoft Hiring Java Developer 2026 | Freshers Can Apply